2015 All-Met Lacrosse Challenge Team Tournament will be Saturday June 27 and Sunday June 28
Results from 2014 All-Met Challenge Congratulations to all the teams for participating.
2019A Division - Current 8th grade teams or Most Competitive U15 teams.
2019B Division - Current 7th/8th grade teams or less experienced U15 teams.
2020A Division - Current 7th grade teams or Most Competitive U13 teams.
2020B Division - 6th/7th grade combo teams or less experienced/younger U13 teams.
2021A Division - Most Competitive current 6th grade teams.
2021B Division - 5th/6th grade combo teams or less experienced 6th grade teams.
2022A Division - Most Competitive current 5th grade teams.
2022B Division - 4th/5th Combo teams or less experienced 5th grade teams.
June 27 (A Division Teams) and June 28 (B Division Teams)
@ Georgetown Preparatory School
10900 Rockville Pike
North Bethesda, MD 20852
Mail Completed, signed form, with check payable to All-Met Lacrosse to:
All-Met Lacrosse Challenge
c/o All-Met Lacrosse
9600 Seven Locks Road
Bethesda, MD 20817
Age Updates for 2015
In 2015 we will be going to grade based teams. Ex. 4th grade, 5th grade, 6th grade, etc.
Eight Divisions: Each team is guaranteed 3 games and maybe 4 if they play in championship. There will be a champion in each division.
All teams must supply a roster* (see below) with player’s name, phone, complete address (street, city, state and zip),
DOB, uniform # and email address. An emailed roster will only be accepted if it is in EXCEL format. An EXCEL
template will be emailed to you when registration is complete.
Registration fee is $1150.00 per team.
By submitting this registration form to place a team in the 2014 All-Met Lacrosse Challenge. I acknowledge that I am aware of the rules and grade of all participants.
Tournament will follow NCAA RULES AND REGULATIONS with tournament modifications
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN NCAA AND FEDERATION OR YOUTH
• Flag down; ball becomes loose in offensive box, no whistle until defense gains possession
• Faceoff; Will use “set” prior to whistle.3 Violations is a 30 second penalty
• Change of Possession Offsides - Ball is re-started at location when whistle was blown
• Faceoff pre-whistle procedure. Faceoff man must leave the field. Play resumes immediately
• Time outs- can only be called in offensive box area
MODIFICATIONS FOR TOURNAMENT
• 22 minute running time halves.
• Stop time last 2 minutes of second half only.
• 3 minute half time.
• 1 timeout per game, used only during last 2 minutes of game.
• Only one 4 minute overtime. If still tied, 2:00 Braveheart, still tied, stays tie.
• No Horns, except in flag down situations; ie you can get emo and emd units on.
• Faceoffs after all goals.
• Time, penalty and game will be kept at the bench.
• Bench timer will give 2 minute warning: prior to start of game, end of first half, end of half time, end
of game.NCAA RULES AND REGULATIONS