The All-Met Lacrosse Camp
This camp is designed for the dedicated lacrosse player who is looking to improve his game and move to the next level. Daily instruction on individual fundamentals and team play will be given with emphasis on position-specific play as well as Extra-Man Offense, Man-Down Defense, and Facing Off. Games will be played daily with the championships on Friday morning.
- Instruction for all levels - beginner, novice and advanced
- Experienced, positive coaches from all over the area
- Individual skill development & improvement
- Positional instruction for Attack, Midfield, Defense, Goalie, Face-off
- Slicker stickwork with both hands
- Harder and more accurate shooting
- Dodging to score and feed
- Dominating defense - defending the field and checks
- Goalies - quicker hands and efficient outlet passes
Other Features of the Camp
- Each camper receives a reversible jersey.
- There are several competitions during the camp including: Fastest Shot, Face-Off competition, MVP for each division, Outstanding Camper Award, and the coveted Hedgehog award for winning the Ground Ball Competition.
- Campers will have the opportunity to swim during the camp day to cool off and get out of the heat. Campers should bring a suit, towel, all equipment: including helmet, gloves, stick, arm pads, shoulder pads, cleats and sneakers. Campers will be able to purchase lunch while at camp or they can bring their lunch. Camp will start each day at 9am and pick up will be at 3pm except on Friday with camp breaking at noon.
- The camp has produced seven Washington DC Players of the Year. John Paleologos, John Bennett, Danny Glading, Andrew Brancaccio, Ryan Shuler, John Kemp, and Bobby Gribbin.